Signed in as:
a nonprofit 501 (c)(3) organization
Service dogs can help in many ways.
They can be trained to provide a buffer zone between their human and others, recognize repetitive motions and respond, alert to the approach of someone from behind, guide their human to a safe place,interrupt nightmares and many other important tasks.
Classes are free for Veterans and First Responders. We offer classes for civilians with PTSD for $3,500. If you are interested, please click on APPLY and complete and submit your application. We will contact you to get you started on the admission process.
4 Paws 2 Freedom considers all applications regardless of race, sex or religion.
Dogs and humans have an amazing capacity to work in partnership with each other toward the well being of both.
We can offer our 9 month service dog training classes to Veterans and First Responders at no cost to them thanks to the generous donations of local organizations and individuals. Your donation makes a difference and supports Veterans and First Responders in a 60 mile radius of Sacramento.
We have begun teaching in person classes with small numbers of students and social distancing. Masks worn over nose and mouth are required at all times to participate.
Private sessions are also available online. Contact us for pricing.
Policy for ALL 4 Paws 2 Freedom classes, training and activities:
Due to the nature of our work, the people in our programs may be health compromised. To allow for more healthy engagement, we have updated our COVID-19 Policy. It is effective immediately.
1. All students and staff must wear face masks covering their nose and mouth at all times indoors.
2. Unvaccinated students and staff must wear face masks covering their nose and mouth at all gatherings of more than one person outdoors.
3. All students and staff must practice at least 6 feet social distancing both indoors and outdoors.
4. Avoid contact with animals other than your own. Do not pet, hug or kiss animals that do not live with you.
5. Hand sanitizer will be available at class for your use.
6. Bring your own water bowl and water for your dog in class.
7. Bring your own blanket from home for your dog to sit on in class.
The Online service dog courses will last at least one year and meet once a week for one hour.
Dogs will not be able to certify until we are able to gather for classes and work on Public Access Skills.
Our office is closed due to the Corona Virus Pandemic
Please contact us below for information
2376 Zinfandel Dr, Rancho Cordova, California 95670, United States
10:00 am – 04:00 pm
Copyright © 2021 4 Paws 2 Freedom - All Rights Reserved.