· 18 years of age or older.
· Knowledge of humane animal handling and restraint.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Eligible to work in the United States.
· Two (2) years experience training dogs in group classes.
· Must be physically competent to perform routine dog trainers’ duties.
· Have access and ability to use a computer connected to the internet.
· Demonstrate expertise in dog behavior, coaching and positive behavior modification
· Understanding of canine behavior and positive behavior training methods and modification techniques.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Have available, reliable transportation to various site locations.
· Knowledge of all pertinent service dog disability access laws.
· Strong problem solving skills and exhibit patience while working with the public.
· Have a basic understanding of military or veteran culture and trauma recovery.